|Home » |
|CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 23 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 23 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 5 found the following review helpful:
The Perfect DollJul 19, 2012
By Queen Bee
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:
1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.
This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!
Beautiful doll, with excellent workmanship, super durable.Feb 13, 2014
The doll is really beautiful too! However, the head is very heavy and just tired children. My niece loved, but plays little time with her because of discomfort in holding the doll that has very heavy head.
Lalaloopsy silly hairFeb 06, 2013
By Lorri E. Gum
I bought this for my granddaughter. I thought she would really like it. But she hasn't played with it one time. It is actually really heavy. It is really cute but I think that it would be better for an older child because it is heavy and the head just keeps falling down unless you hang onto the head.
Grandaughter's presentFeb 03, 2013
By Sally Heller
This was sent to our Grandaughter for a Christmas present. She has continued playing with this doll long after the other toys have been left aside. It keeps her occupied for hours. It is a great gift for a child.
PerfectJan 08, 2013
By Kindle Customer
Showed up on time; and looks great; I am very happy with the purchase overall. The Vendor did a good job
See all 23 customer reviews on Amazon.com