|Home » |
|CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 22 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 22 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 5 found the following review helpful:
The Perfect DollJul 19, 2012
By Queen Bee
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:
1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.
This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!
Great Birthday GiftMay 03, 2013
Bought this doll for my nieces 2nd birthday.its a great purchase!!The packaging was intact and I hope my niece 'll love her first interactive doll!
GENIAL, ILOVE ITFeb 27, 2013
By Norberto Castellanos
No pensé que había una muñeca con tanta elaboración, los detalles son magníficos, todo el diseño, la ropa, los accesorios, en perfecto estado llego mi compra, exceente, I LOVE IT
Lalaloopsy silly hairFeb 06, 2013
By Lorri E. Gum
I bought this for my granddaughter. I thought she would really like it. But she hasn't played with it one time. It is actually really heavy. It is really cute but I think that it would be better for an older child because it is heavy and the head just keeps falling down unless you hang onto the head.
Grandaughter's presentFeb 03, 2013
By Sally Heller
This was sent to our Grandaughter for a Christmas present. She has continued playing with this doll long after the other toys have been left aside. It keeps her occupied for hours. It is a great gift for a child.
See all 22 customer reviews on Amazon.com