|Home » |
|CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 23 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 23 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4 of 5 found the following review helpful:
The Perfect DollJul 19, 2012
By Queen Bee
This is a high quality Cartoon Doll that finally a toy company created correctly and is a great doll series to collect. Here's why:
1. Look at the doll in its box and each one in the series is perfectly designed from head to toe including the packaging. The colors, clothing, hair, accessories are all detailed and matched to create a lovely theme for each doll.
2. When you hold the doll it feels sort of like a rag doll in your hands but is a very unique cartoonish feel because it is not a normal balanced doll and you would not want a cartoon doll to feel balanced in your hands. It has a heavy head that wobbles like the rest of the arms and legs which is a lot of fun because it is so different.
3. The smooth plastic of the doll feels wonderful and appears flawless like a cartoon. The features on the face are child safe but makes the cartoon come to life.
4. The silly hair is a blast to bend to style and special needs kids of all ages love it too.
5. The birthdate and serial number of the doll is on the back of the doll too for collecting.
This is the first cartoon doll that actually got it right because of all of the above and the Silly Hair feature is what makes this doll absolutely perfect for kids and adults collecting or just playing!
Very heavyDec 28, 2012
By S. Coates
My 4 year old received this as a gift for her birthday. She was quite excited to get her and open her but hasn't played with her much. She also got the bed, which is about the only thing she does with her, put her to bed. LOL She likes her just wishes she was lighter. I think she's too young to enjoy playing with her hair, perhaps that will come with time. I agree she is over priced for what she is, my mom got the doll on clearance at a local toy store so we did not pay the $50 for her. ;) Check local stores first on this one, for once Amazon might not be the best price. They do go on sale often it seems.
pamDec 31, 2012
even though I read the review that mentioned this doll is heavy I was quite surprised really how heavy this doll is. her head is really heavy. hard for my 4yr old to really hold and play with. very cute doll though. fun hair it twists and seems durable. seems very well made. just really keep in mind how heavy this is and hard to hold for a younger child. topples over as well from the weight of her head. hair bows aren't as durable. already two broke and the little plastic hinge parts broke off. over all this is a sweet, cute doll
Are you kidding me? Overpriced plastic doll.Dec 19, 2012
By Thanks Amazon
What a marketing racket this thing is. Molded from all plastic parts to look like it's been hand sewn. What is the appeal of a doll that is supposed to look like it has been made lovingly by your aunt when in reality it is a mass-produced piece of imported junk? Seriously, I cannot think of a more ingenious way for stress-out parents to spend $50 on a plastic doll. Go to a craft show and buy your kid a doll for the same price or less that was sewn by someone who used real fabrics and buttons.
Lalaloopsy Silly HairDec 10, 2012
By Daisy Flower
I ordered this for my 5 year old granddaughter. She called it "crazy hair girt" so I wasn't sure it was the same thing. It was for Christmas so I was apprehensive when the shipping date came back Dec. 20 to Jan 4, but it arrived in plenty of time. My granddaughter loves it and has had a lot of fun with it.
See all 23 customer reviews on Amazon.com